Jul 30, 2013

Basiphobia

Guess where i went today ? Yes, you're right, i went ice skating. I never ever ice skate before or even roller skate. These sports that hurt myself, is just not my thing. I have the Basiphobia which is the fear of falling down, no matter form a high place or low. At least that is what Google told me.


Anyway, i face a little bit of my fears today and tried out ice skating. There is a few things i found out, ice skating is kinda tiring and it is not easy to skate without learning. As expected, i had be walking along the walls where i can get support for my self and not fall. Hahahahaha ! I called it the Newbie Circumference, because we only walk round the rink, around the circle or whatever shape the rink is. 

Also i had to admit, it was kind of fun. It wasn't all bad. I learned a little, at least how to balance a little bit. I went on the whole day without falling ! How awesome am i ? Hahahahaha ! I even helped some people up when they fell, when i, myself also have problem with skating. But it's a natural reflex, helping a falling person.

Another challenge was, i also have to take care of kids when i myself do not know how to skate. I afraid that if i fell, the kid won't be able to help me up and left me there to die in the ice rink ! Hahahahahha ! I exaggerated a little there. Heh ! 

But you know who has the most tiring part job, my babe. Heheheheheh ! She has to take care of three person who does not know how to skate. Two kids and Giant Me ): If i fell, she also won't be able to pick me up. I forced myself to not to fall, even if i had to break my legs to keep balance. Hahahahaha ! I had fun today, although it was tiring and i was sweating in the ice rink, but i really had fun (: Thanks for showing me the ice rink, babe (:


My babe took my SkateGinity ! Hahahahahah ! First skate ever with my love one (: What could i ask for more ? Heh ! But can see that she's didn't really had fun ): She didn't really skate also, because have to take care of three newbies ): Sorry babe, i wish i knew how to skate also ): Heh.

After skating, got some cajun fries and mash potatoes from Popeyes and head back over to babe's place. It was a tiring day then once i reached, i straight die on babe's bed ! Hahahahahaha ! But really, it was really tiring.  Woke up and had dinner, aunty cook awesome food again :D Thanks aunty ! After that head home because have to pick up sis from tuition center.

Thanks for always bringing me to try new things (: Thank you for everything. 
I love you very much (:




No comments: