Jul 19, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ! (:

I know this i few months late, but it's just because of the busy times i was caught up with. Hehehehehe !


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BABE ! :* 

We have been together for a year now, actually yesterday, we've been together for a year and one month. Heheheheheh ! The moments of pain and sorrows and happiness we've been through together has made the journey until here and to the future worth a life time ! (: I'm very grateful to have you in my life. I know i've said this countless of times, but i really can't stress on enough how lucky am i to have you in my live, have you to care for me, have you to love me (: :* I love you, babe :*

We didn't do much on our Anniversary ): Sorry, babe ): Due to wrong timing and a little lack in money ): But luckily, still manage to pull it off (: We went and had lunch at Suki-ya, Pavilion again. Hehehehehe ! To be honest, i had more plans in mind but i guess babe was worry about how much i have left to use, she picked an easy way to celebrate. Thanks, babe (:





Miso and kimchi soup (:

Healthy vegetables

Not forgetting the mushrooms 

Best part of the buffet, free flow of meat !

After lunch, wanted to went for a movie but then no right times ): so, planned to go somewhere and enjoy a session of karaoke. After calls and research about prices and all, realize it was expensive and was not really worth it ): Then, planned to go back to her place to enjoy a few rounds of pool/snooker but then, she forgot to bring her IC. End up, didn't get to play also ):

Sorry, babe that i gave you such a boring Anniversary celebration ): I guess celebration will have to extend to our PD trip ! (: Heheheheheheh ! 


Of course not forgetting the gifts my babe got me ! (: Knowing i just started gym and do not have the proper shoes, my babe got everything for me ! Everything just what i needed ! Hehehehehehe ! It's a motivation. Thank you so much for the gifts, babe (: I really appreciate it a lot, lots and lots ! But one thing is for sure, i even love you more and most ! Hehehehehehe !



I can go on and on, telling how perfect you are for a life time. But i've got no time for that. I rather use my seconds, minutes, hours, days, months and years to show how much i love you. The three words are just mere words if there's no action to shown (: 

I will not catch grenades for you, in fact i will protect both of us from it so you won't be alone. I will not lost you in the cold alone and just remember what you were wearing, somewhere in Brooklyn, in fact i will never let go each moment i have with you. So even if you're lost, you still have me (: I will not just sing about how i love you just the way you are, in fact in will show how much i love you just the way you are. Finally, i won't give myself to chance to tell some one, "When i was your man", because there will never be that chance (: 

I love you very much, babe (: I know you've heard those words before, but this seems like a better time to reread again (: Happy Anniversary, babe ! Lots of loves, 




I love you :*


 



No comments: