Jul 29, 2013

You're Home (:

Overall, today wasn't really a good day. Actually, everyday isn't a good day. Well, welcome to my life. I used to be optimistic about everything, i even taught people to be. Things are easier to be said than done. Optimistic is just better point of view of something bad that we create in our mind to feel better, to comfort ourselves.



To others, their lives suck only once a while. My life somehow suck routinely. But i guess i don't really get to choose. In my Life, when Life give me lemons, i can only deal with it. I don't mean to sound disrespectful and don't get me wrong, i love my parents' like how i should. At times, they do create nonsense and really piss me off countless of times. Their thoughts and thinking are constant stuck at their era, the old days which is impossible to compare to the 21st Century era which is now, my time, 2013.

But parents' will be parents'. I can only deal with it because, reality, you can't teach old people new things. They will never learn, just like when they tried to teach us something from their time.

Anyway, the only upside in my Life today was my babe was finally home, back in Malaysia. Even though she's 5 hours away from me, i still feel closer to her already (: to be honest, i thought you'll be back way earlier but it's okay, as long as you're back here ! (:


But by the time you're home, it'll be actually too late for me to go out and meet you already ): I really thought that i can meet you today ): I was thinking about you some much that time actually did pass by fast today. You can assume that i've been thinking about you all day. Don't worry, definitely positive am not a psycho ! But for now, until we actually meet, which is few hours for now, i can do nothing but ....


Today will be a short post cause it's already 2AM and i'm really eager to see you as soon as possible. Sleeping seems like the only way that i can pass 8 hours in a blink of an eye ! (: In a nut shell, i'm very happy that you enjoyed your pre-vacation and also your first time at Singapore (: Now you actually had been to more countries than me ! :P Glad that you're home safe and sound, happy to know that you miss me too :P

I love you, babe (:

I know it's pathetic of me to miss you so much because you only had been gone for four days. But i really did miss you so very much. So much that is sounded like you're gone for a year or so. Heheheheheh !




No comments: