Jul 28, 2013

God's sake !

Woke up 6AM this morning and checked the day and date and nope, it's still not Sunday the 28th July 2013. Sighed in disappointment and went back to my job. Yes, i have a job, being my sister's "driver". I didn't signed up for this shit, my parents' appointed this job to me without my God damn consent !

Mum and dad, i don't mind sending her here and there if it's far where walking is impossible or even once in a while, to nearby places. But not all the time. Go to school also need to sit car, tuition which is a 15 minutes walk from home also need to sit car. If you both hadn't notice, she's turning into a spoiled brat ! Wait, scratch that. Not turning, already is.

You know how ridiculous it is that i have wake up fucking 6AM in the early morning, on a Saturday, to send her to school which is nearby ? I don't see from any point of view the necessary to drive her to school which is nearby. Even if she's lazy to walk, i'm sure she's old enough to ask kindly for her friend to send pick her up on the way to school.

When i asked you both to compare her life and mine, you both will tell me that she's a girl and she can't walk alone, but mum, did you forgot the time when you haven't bought the car, how did elder sister made her way to school ? You tell me it's dangerous for her to walk alone, then i'm sure she can ask her friend to pick her up on the way right for once in a while.

I'm tried of complaining about this over and over again because you both also do not really care. You also know how to say that driving need 110% of attention and is tiring. Why when it come to fetching here North, South, East and West you don't think that way ? You both always scold me of being angry when need to fetch her from places, but you have to know, sometimes too much is too much. I'm not really about you both forcing me to fetch her from somewhere. What i'm really angry about is the way you spoil her. You both choose to treat her like a princess, it doesn't mean i will and have to.

But fuck this shit, i don't need this. Mum Dad, i respect you both a lot. But please, stop this shit.


You're still away ): If only you're here, i bet we will do something to already. Hope you'll be home soon but miracles doesn't come when we ask for it ): Just found out that you'll be back in Malaysia 12 midnight tomorrow. Thought of surprising you or something. But it's fine i guess, we'll just meet on Monday (: We both never been so far apart before, this seems like the first time and it definitely doesn't feel good ):

I miss you ):

Well, time was passing by slow today. Made a decision to study for the day. I have to admit, time did pass by faster and it is pretty effective but it's fucking torturing ! I don't know how to describe, but studying just isn't my thing i guess. Hope i can just quickly finish my degree and that is for studying. 

God help ):

Was studying one particular subject today and copying some extra notes at the same time. It was really torturing that it made me curse at home and feel like wanna cry ! Hahahahahhaa ! But study really sucks, no joke.

If only there wasn't any exams and all and if only certificate don't mean a thing, i can skip all these shit. But that seems impossible, education is everything. That fact forces the need to study into everyone's life. Unless you're rich, then that's a different story. People can say money can't buy happiness but in the era that i'm living in now, money is everything because money is happiness. 


Especially in the country i'm living in, money can help in many things. If you have the money, you escape death sentence, robbery can be an occupation for you, raping can be a hobby. With money, you can even set who controls the country. But i don't need to further elaborate. My country is so famous right now that i think the whole world know what the country i'm living in is like.




Wow, pictures does speak a million words. I've said to much about my country, it will be too obvious. Hah.

Anyway, i'm getting out of topic. Guess its time to sign off (:

Adios ~








No comments: