Jan 26, 2013

Fireworks, Stars (:

Chinese New Year is almost here ! Which means it's time to put on weight, fill in our tummy with awesome food that will be provided by your mum, aunties and uncles and other guests ! But the main point here, for most of us, the unmarried ones, is the red packets or as chinese calls it "Ang pao".

They're little red packets filled with a small or large sum of cash given by the adults, normally the married ones. People say Chinese New Year isn't about the red packets and food, it's about family reunion and seeing your relatives again. I say Bullshit to that ! They should rephrase it. Chinese New Year is about the red packets and awesome food, but family reunion is the important part. 

See, now every one's happy ! Heh. 

But truthfully, i don't mind celebrating Chinese New Year without red packets and all cause all that matters to me is family members. Year by year i see my relatives, close ones, getting older day by day. Especially my aunties and uncles that took care of my family and i. Sometimes, the thought of them not here anymore really do scares me. I don't even dare to think about it. But i guess there's nothing i can do but go with the flow. I'm not God.

Appreciate the ones around you. Work can wait but Life can't. Take a early day off from work and go back for reunion dinner (: 

Early fire works, brings out the feel doesn't it ? Hahahahaa.



I usually would go out to get a good view of the skies, it would be better if it's filled with stars like the picture above. Stars used to be every where in the skies, no matter where i am in the night, i see stars but that was a long time ago. I prayed to God once, asking Him to give me a star, just one and that would my everything but that was when i was still a kid. Not knowing the star is larger than the Sun. 

Slowly growing up, knowing what i asked for was ridiculous when my parents' brought the topic up. We all laughed at it. Thinking realistically, all God can do is put up more stars in the skies at night for me to see because a star might destroy Earth. Until now, on random nights, i would go out to look for stars, but they're just small ones, twinkling little stars (:

You know what, i was wrong. God did gave me what i wished for, a huge star (: A star that changed my Life, a star that glows wherever i go, a star that has been missing in my Life since i was a kid (:

God sent you into my Life (: my star, my everything (:

God might delayed my wished for quite sometime, but i guess it's worth the wait.

 You light up my Life, you're my shining path when i'm lost, my light when it's dark, my final piece when things are incomplete. You're my everything, my twinkling special star (:


True story (:



I love you (:


No comments: