Jan 8, 2013

Nine Days Left

Another day is passing by slowly. It has already been a day without you, you didn't text or call. You have no idea how much i miss you ): Plus with the situation we're in, it only makes me miss you even more and worry at the same time.

I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, baby
But you're still with me in my dreams


Because 

I miss you like crazy 
Even More than words can say 
I miss you like crazy 
Every minute of every day 
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around 
I miss you, miss you, miss you 
I miss you like crazy 


And

I'll be your shelter
I'll be your storm
I'll make you shiver
I'll keep you warm
Whatever weather
Baby I'm yours
Be your forever, be your fling
Baby I will be your everything


From the Heart ):

I'm sorry
It's all that I can say
You mean so much
And I'd fix all that I've done
If I could start again
I'd throw it all away
To the shadows of regrets
And you would have the best of me


I love you very much and

I don't want this moment to ever end,
Where everything's nothing without you.
I'd wait here forever just to, to see you smile,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.
Through it all, I've made my mistakes.
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words.
I want you to know,
With everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul.
I'll hold on to this moment, you know,
As I bleed my heart out to show,
And I won't let go.


Babe,

Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you


Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune
That Heaven has given to me
I'll try to show you
Each and every way I can
Now & Forever,
I will be your man


I've loved you forever
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow
Forever has now begun
Just close your eyes
Each loving day
I know this feeling won't go away
Every word I say is true
This I promise you
This I promise you


and know that,

What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to me

You're not trying to be perfect
Nobody's perfect, but you are, to me
You try to take my breath away
Feel the words that I don't say
I wish somehow, I could say them now (:

I might copy and paste these lyrics, but if it says what i want to say, i guess it works (:

3 Doors Down - Here Without You
The Moffitts - Miss You Like Crazy
Boys Like Girls - Everything
Sum 41 - Best Of Me
Sum 41 - With Me
Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
Richard Marx - Now and Forever (:
Richard Marx - This I Promise You
Carly Rae Jepsen - Beautiful 




I love you very much (:
I know it's a little early,
But 9 days to go.

No comments: