Jan 14, 2013

It Is You (:

How do you describe a person that you love ? To me, there's only one way to describe them. P E R F E C T. I know people say nothing is perfect or no one's perfect. To me, my loved one is the person who's perfect in my eyes and Heart. When i've found my perfect one, it's kinda hard to give a shit about people saying she's right or she isn't for you. Yeah, i never did give a shit because she's flawless in my eyes.

My point is, truly, it's very hard to give a shit about what people say about your relationship. You choose that person because you know that she's right for you, she's the one (: others don't choose it for you so others don't see what you see in a person. But there's only one thing i would like to change about you, it's your last name (: 

People also say, "we do crazy things when we're in love". I understand this, Crazy is the exact word that describes me. I can stay up for hours to do some art work for my loved one just to put a smile on her face. I can stay up all night just thinking about my loved one. I can ignore tiredness in myself as long as i get to see my loved one. I can travel near and far for my loved one just to spend more time with her. I can and most probably would do anything for my loved one, you know, just to see her happy (: You know when a shooting star passes quickly and light up the whole sky and other stars just fade a way. That's how you are with me, you lit up my Life and nothing else mattered (:

Sometimes, i would like to thank your mum for giving birth to an angel, which is you, that someday will be my wife (: You know how your mum says we're crazy together, actually, that's the point. Love is being crazy together (:

You know, if someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, i would lean my head on your shoulders, hold you close to me and answer, "Like this". (: because there's a love only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show,  twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my Life that only you can complete (: You're everything that i could ever dream of, you're more than i could ever asked for (: 

Within you i lost myself, Without you, i found myself wanting to be lost again because all i ever wanted is to be with you, just you (: Even Cookie Monster said, "Sometimes me think what love is. And then me think love is what last chocolate cookie if for. Me give up last chocolate cookie for you".

Its funny that so many of us either fear tomorrow or regret yesterday. But for me ? I won't fear tomorrow if i'd get to be with you. I won't regret yesterday because there's one yesterday, i met you. I believe that Life is not a series of meaningless accidents. When things are bound to happen, they surely will. But understand this, You're not an accident as i was meant to know you. That's serendipity. Live is mad for living and so i live my Life for you. Love is for giving and so i gave mine to you. Heart is for beating and mine beats for you. Dreams are full of meaning and mine is full of you (:

My friend recently asked me in a game of truth or dare and i chose truth, to give her one good reason why i love you so much. I smiled and answer, "There's no reason not to". (: Like i've said before, you're flawless in my sight, in my Heart. To love is nothing. To be love is something. To love and be love is everything. I'm nothing, you're something so let me be your everything (:

Babe, words aren't enough to describe my Love to you. So, i'll let action be a part (: I love you (: Others call it meant to be or destiny, but i'll just called it me and you, that's all that matter.

I'm posting this is not because you asked me to. It's all truth from the Heart (: 

A little laugh, hope it made you laugh at least.

Roses are red,
Polka dots,
I suck at poems,
I love you (:

Heh !
I love you (:






No comments: