Jan 8, 2013

Is It So ?


I trust you with all my Heart but you don't seem fine to me today ): The fine you isn't like this. If there's something, i really hope you would tell me, even it's about me, i hope we can solve it together. Remember that we promised to be honest with each other, at anytime ?

I know how much you like to settle your problems on your own and not burden other people. You got to get this point that i'm not part of that other people. I'm your boyfriend, i'm your love one. I'm part of you and the least i can do is listen to what you have in mind. Please understand that i don't want to force you, but i really want to know what's wrong and what's going on your mind. I want to help, i don't want to see you go through hard times alone, i want to be with you ):

I know i said no emo post, but this is really necessary and just a short one.

And there you ask for time to calm down again, i don't know what i should do. Living a day without you is already hard enough. Now you're asking for 11 days ? Dear God, what's happening ? Each word you're saying right now scares me, a lot ): All the thank you and all. I really can't lose you. 

I really don't know why you think that way ? Is it how i treat you or is it the people around me ? I've always thought it's the best to be your loved one which is also your best friend so that we can share everything without boundaries. Maybe it's just because i'm so comfortable with you, that i'm totally myself when i'm with you. I don't know what i should do, i can't do anything actually as i don't wanna force you. All i can do is wait. So lost, depressed, scared.

Dear God, please ):

Officially 10 more days.

I love you (:
Can't see you going through hard times alone ):
Please, let me help ):

No comments: