Jan 10, 2013

God (:

Thank God once again (: every thing was fine once again and i promise i will be better (: Thanks for believing, trusting !

Yesterday, Kenny Rogers was having a promotion ! Wear red or own red items will have a Buy One Free One quarter chicken and so we went for it yesterday ! Me and babe went to Tropicana Mall's Kenny Rogers. Surprisingly, with this offer, there wasn't many people. Thank goodness ! 

But before dinner, we went to pet shop to get something for her dog and cats the she hugged me (: I was so happy that time, thanking God again that i didn't lose her (: Oh, love.

We had additional side dish, potato salad ! My favorite (: We had a movie at 9.30pm but since we finished our dinner and was too early for movie, we went to the arcade and for racing games ! :D and Hahahahahaha ! i won her in all games.

We played two games and then it was movie time. We watched Parental Guidance and it was a total comedy movie. Laughed so hard till my tummy hurts ! She too enjoyed the movie and laughed throughout the whole movie. Long time never seen her laugh so much (:

Very glad to see her happy and laugh like yesterday. I wish i can give you more days filled with laughter (: I will try my best to give her that.

And this is our dinner (: It was very filling.


And today, i gave things she has been asking for very long. Flowers and a teddy bear ! Hope she's happy with the gifts i got for her. Although the bear wasn't a big one, but it has to work for now. Next time, it will be the biggest bear she'll ever dream of !


From the argument this time, i've learnt that we can't wait to do something all the time. We might have the idea but not the time. We might had planned what we will do, then again, we might not have the time. Time is unpredictable and anything can happen at any time. 

I'm sorry that i've hurt you in the past, i'm sorry i let you wait for the good things in Life. I'm sorry that i didn't give you enough happiness, Sorry that i didn't do what i'm supposed to do, sorry cause i know it's hard to cope with me.

Now, i promised with my whole Heart that i will do my best to work things out and keep you happy no matter what (: no more waiting.



I love you very much (:
Thanks for not leaving.

No comments: