Mar 31, 2013

Twenty Fifth Day (:

Twenty fifth day down ! (: How's my day ? Day was fine, didn't start off well tho but ended great ! (: I miss you, babe ):

Woke up, washed up and all then rushed out for breakfast with parents'. Then the stupid me, made babe angry again ): Haih, i'm sorry ): Parents' went and buy things for ching meng after breakfast. Whether was blazing hot, just waited for them in the car.

After everything, went home and took a shower and had a good scrub and then head over to babe's place. Babe was still mad at me tho, for the things i've said ) I'm sorry. Traffic was good, no jam at all. Took me not more than half an hour to reach (: When i reach, the mum isn't ready yet and babe was sleeping. Have to go in and disturbed babe for a while, hoping she would smile and forgive me. Yeayy, she did smiled (:

After when everyone's ready, we went to IPC Popular bookstore, because babe want to use up her book voucher before it expires. Almost spend one whole day there. The mum was busy choosing cook books and babe was looking around for her stationary. I accompanied babe and she bought some pens and rulers and things like that. Babe even got me a colour mechanical pencil with coloured lead. Hahahahah ! Thanks babe (:

After done with stationary, babe went accompany the mum and help her choose cook books and i went on my own, to see my story books. I realized, for one in my Life, i successfully finished a saga of a story book. I'm very impressed with myself ! :P I, then choose the starting of another new saga, Demonata, and started to read the first story while waiting for babe (: Babe asked me to get the book, but i didn't want. So, then we proceed to the cashier for payment, ended up that there's still 30 bucks balance from the balance. Babe told me to go get the book i was reading and so i did,  Thanks, babe ! Heheheheheh !

After whole day at the bookstore, we went for a lunch. I didn't eat tho, i was still full from my breakfast. Hee. After lunch, headed to babe's aunt place in Tropicana Golf Club. Babe and the mum wanted to go there and play a little game of mahjong. I went there and study, because i got a stupid resit paper to take on Monday and i don't really play mahjong. Heheheheheh !

Until it was about 10.30PM, stopped studying and moved out to the living room to watch tv. Then, Princeton cried and we do many things to stop him from crying. Including running on the streets at 11PM at night, or some time like that. Kids these days ! Hahahahaha ! Last time, it only takes cane to stop me from crying, as i remembered. Hahahahaha ! Played with Princeton until at was about 12AM and then i have to head home already. Great day with you today, babe (:

Eleven days more, babe ! Can't wait for it to come. And last paper for you, study smart and don't too stress. We'll study together okay ? (: Thanks for everything, babe (: I love you, very much !



Twenty fifth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: