Apr 12, 2012

Best buds ....

Friends forever, best buds forever. This we used to say, used to say to each other. Used to. You're the one who listen to my problems, you're the one who i spent most time with, you're the one that i would back up, you're the one that i would support no matter in what situations, you're the one that i love and you're my brother from another mother. I could not ask for another better friend since i met you, since i know you. My days were less dull every time we hang out, i don't feel alone when i have a good friend like you by my side. People call us gays as we always do crazy stuff together in any time of the day.

But everything changed when you started dating. Yes, its your first girlfriend and yes, i know she's dear to you and i really do feel happy for you getting into a relationship. Still, i don't get it why you have to forget about your friends around you once you got her. I know your girlfriend quite well, as she was my ex and she's not that kind that will stop you from mixing with your pals. If i can make time for you, even when i'm in a relationship, i don't get it why you can't. I can't get over losing you cause you're one of my dear brother from another mother.

I thought you were different, i thought you weren't one of those guys that forget friends when you got chicks. I really do thought you were different. I guess, my perception towards you were wrong. I'm losing you, losing a good friend, losing a dear friend. I tried to pull you back, remind you of our friendship but i guess, you forgot the moment. Love blinded you. Sometimes when i see videos of us doing crazy stuff, i asked myself was i dreaming all the fun times we had ? Did the fun times ever happened ? Were you ever my friend ? My brother ? My good friend ? My best bud ? Were you any of this of mine ?

I guess people do change, i do believe in this fact. Just never thought it would happen so fast. Mainly, i never thought you will change so rapidly. I wonder what changed you ? St John changed you ? Or you have a grudge towards me ? I can't feel the brotherly love between us any more, not even a connection. Maybe St John provide better friends for you, maybe i'm history or did i ever came into your life ? Perhaps i'm just a passer-by to you. The way you changed hurts me even worse compared to a break up in a relationship. You're one of the only best bud i ever had, and a girl changed you, a different environment changed you, different demographic changed you.

I know now that we're far away, we communicate less and we are both busy with our own lives. But, i know we can find a free time to catch up sometimes. Just that it depends you want to make the effort to work out our friendship or not.

Le sigh, maybe there's really nothing that will last forever. Even a friendship. Just one person can change another person. Today when i saw you, i hesitated to greet you. I'm afraid when i greet you, you won't even remember you. In the end, i didn't greet you at all. If you can call another friend that even i know him out, i can't think of a reason why didn't you asked me. Maybe you've really forgotten me, maybe i am just a passer-by to you.

You were once a friend i appreciate the most, i trust the most and most dear to me. Were, once to me.





I had a pen,
The pen was blue,
I had a best friend,
And the friend was you.

No comments: