Apr 27, 2012

I just want to sleep !


Firstly, it's 4 in the morning right now and i can't sleep ! Been trying to sleep from 1 am till now and still can't fall asleep. Why insomnia at this time ? In addition, i got a very long day tomorrow ! Oh my goodness, how am i suppose to survive for another 24 hours ? Suppose to bring a friend for a tour around college campus tomorrow at around 8 in the morning later and then after that i got outing with classmates for i guess will take almost the whole day. I guess, Red Bull is the solution for me to survive a whole day later. I gave up on trying to sleep now. I'm afraid that if i sleep now, i won't be able to wake up later at 8 in the morning. Such a wrong time for insomnia.


Then the thoughts in my head, all kinds of thoughts. This is the third day i have sleeping problems. Every sound is affecting me and the thoughts. Thoughts like what to do tomorrow, how's next semester gonna be, will i get good results, what movie to watch next, what to eat tomorrow and others. All these thoughts is preventing me from sleeping and i just can't stop those thoughts. I do face this sleeping problem once a while but never three days in a row ! This time is just extreme. I seriously just want to sleep, why can't i just stop thinking ?! Haaa shit ! Gonna start my day in few hours time. For now, hope music puts me to sleep.



I really just wanna freaking sleep !
Cheers (:


No comments: