Apr 18, 2012

The Unforgettable You.



Letting go is much harder than i thought. I thought i've let go of you, i thought i've forgotten you, i thought i'm over you. I thought letting go is as easy as ABC and counting 123. But no, it's harder than doing an add maths equation, much much harder. Guess i was lying to myself when i told myself that i was over you, that i successfully let you go.

Today, all my memories with you came back. Can't stop thinking about you, can't stop thinking what we had and what we had was gold. The times when we date, when we hold hands, when we hugged, when i hugged you from behind just the way you liked it, when kissed and most joyful of all is when the time we tell each other " I love you ". I miss everything about you, i miss everything about us and i especially miss when you tell me those three words. I miss you, i miss us, i really do.

I still remember the times when we're in secondary school until you head up to college and all the times and moments between it. I remembered everything like it happened yesterday which brings me down cause it also reminds me that those time had come to an end. A permanent end, full stop. Yes, we had our rough times too but it seems that we got through it just fine, usually. But until the time you told me you're going to Russia, i really didn't know what to do. What can i do, what should i do. I can do nothing but just wished you the best in everything. And i guess you too thought that we won't work out too, so decided to broke up.

The sad moment when i saw that text, i was pretty stunned. I did expect that to happen, just didn't expect it will happen so fast. With that text, our relationship came to a sad end. I regretted i didn't try to save our relationship that time but then again, i guess you made that decision for a reason. Even though i love you, but i too think we can't work out for long anyway. But i do love you, with all my Heart.

I really wish something will help me to forget about you, cause every time i think about you, it comes together with those bitter-sweet moments. If i ever get the chance to turn back time, i'll turn back time to when before we met each other. So, i can make you fall in love with me again. So, that i can make us fall in love with each other again and so that i can grab you tightly this time, not letting go.


It's not about who you have right now,
It's about how much you appreciate a person,
You have right now.
It takes more than just saying " I love you ",
to keep a relationship going.

No comments: