Apr 6, 2012

Hard.


Unfortunately, there's no one i've met so far who will help me through my hard times and laugh with me after the had times pass. No one at all. Yes, i have good friends, the very best and all. But there's none actually are with me through my hard times or help me through it. My friends and i, only have fun together then disappears when i'm sad or going through a hard time.

Going through a hard time alone is a very sad thing to do. Being alone is sad enough, but going through a hard time alone, it defines sad. I might look happy and cheerful everyday but that doesn't mean i'm problem free. Many problems i don't share because i can't find the right person to share to.

I'm not asking for much, just somebody that understands me without me speaking out. A person that i can speak to, i can communicate with. Sometimes, i just think my life is pathetic. I can't even find a proper friend who i can speak my problems to.

No comments: