Oct 27, 2012

Happy Birthday !


First and foremost, i want so wish myself Happy Birthday, so Happy Birthday to myself ! I never had so much celebration for my birthday in a very long time. I want to thank all my friends and you for doing so muchh ! (: Appreciate it a tonne lots !

Celebrated my birthday with my loved one this year. Heheheheh ! Went watch Paranormal Activity 4 as a start off for a good day. We went to Pavilion for the movie, 12:00 in the noon.

 It wasn't as scary as expected, but still, managed to scare me a few times.
It was just okay.

 After movie was the fun part ! Lunch ! We went for a lunch buffet at Tokyo Street, Pavilion. It was more like a meat buffet ! Free flow of lamb, chicken and beef ! Paradise for meat lovers !

Su-Kiyaaaa 

The waiting line was looooong. So, waited for some times, about half an hour till we got a table for two. Lots of Koreans yesterday tho.

 In lineee !

And finally, a table ! 

 Preparations !

 I'm a meat lover, so, it's paradisee ! I'm a happy boy ! Heh.

 Look at that, those meat ! Beef, chicken and lamb ! Lots of lamb !

 Green tea ice cream ! Not mineee !

This, this is minee ! :D

After a very heavy lunch, we walked back to KLCC to catch another movie ! Ted, wanted to watch this movie for a long time and it's worth the money !
 
 It's so funny that i laughed almost throughout the whole movie ! Worth the moneyy !
Don't watch it in cinema tho, they delete a lot of scenes ! DVD timee !

After movie, we got nothing to do and we're not hungry. Walked around at the KLCC park, looking for good spots to take picture. Due to it was a public holiday yesterday, KLCC Park was kinda packed.

 View of yesterday's KLCC from the park ! Not edited !

 Tadaaa ! Camwhoring ! Hahahaha !

 Got some stranger to take a picture for us (:

 Auditioning for Public Bank's model ! Hahahaha ! Nahhh, joking.

 She claims herself as a model. Agree ? x)

After a night of thousand pictures, decided to go back. But before that, she went a get me birthday doughnuts ! Heheheheh ! Cakes are too mainstream.

 Green coloured are not mine also. Hahahahah !

After that, we make our way to the LRT station and went back.

 In the train. Been a long day, both kinda tireddd.

And then, blow candles time ! Heheheheh !

 Happy Birthday to me ! (:

Went SS2 after that. Went a get our dinner or supper at Murni.

 Dinner !

 First was Toshiba showgirl, then Public Bank and now Murni too !
Potential ! Heheheheh ! x)

And that's how i celebrated my birthday. I just want to thank you for such beautiful day and i really appreciate it ! Thank you for your willingness to spend your whole day with me eventhough you actually have to go somewhere. Not only this, thank you also for been there when i needed you and for spending time with me at other days ! 

I lovee you soo soooo muchhh !


A day before my birthday, my classmates celebrated for me also. Appreciate it too ! 

Another great birthday year ! All the celebrations (:

Not forgeting, all the wishes i got on Facebook, messages and calls. Your wishes means a lot to me (:

Thank you all ! With love (:



Thank God for such good friends,
And of course, thank God for you too (:
 

No comments: