Oct 22, 2012

Happy Birthday in Advanceee !


Happy Birthday in advance to myself ! Heh. I wanna thank my classmates ,  i meant friends, for the celebration today and of course for the gift. What i love among everything is the birthday card. Awesome birthday card with my wishes. Heheheheheh ! So sweet of you all <3 p="p">

Thank you all for the celebration ! I really appretiate it a lot (:


Then the previous night, went Starbucks again to do our assignment. Heh. And we can never be serious even when we're doing assignment. 

 This is me doing assignment, more to Facebooking actually and talking crap most of the time. Distracting youuuu ! Hahahahhaha !

 And this is youu, acting macam yes. But actually is not yes at all !
Stupid dumb dumb <3 p="p">

And this is chocolate chip something something, failed to recall.
 
But over all, i had a great time with you ! Eventhough we just went out and do assignment. Heh. Love is in the air ! <3 br="br">

No comments: