Oct 11, 2012

Hurt.


The feeling of a love one not trusting you does hurt to the core of a person's Heart. It has been few days in a row now, i made you angry and sad almost everyday. But you know, sometimes i don't know what to do. I've tried to avoid arguments but it seems unavoidable. I've tried by giving in to arguments, i've tried to stop doing things you don't like me to do. But, our argument still seems endless. The one reason is because both of us choose to forget about the problem, rather than to settle it. Then the same problem occurs again after a certain period.

I've been thinking everyday and night, what can i do to keep you happy, to make you trust me. All i've ever wanted was for you to be happy, and i thought i can do it alone. I thought i can make you happy. But, these few days i'd realized that i can't do it alone. I can't force happiness. For you to be happy, i need you to be happy with me. Are you happy when you're with me ? Or is it just me, failed to make you happy ? When you cry or you're sad, i dont put the blame on myself for nothing. It's because i felt it is my fault, i failed to make you happy and keep you happy. Sometimes i do wonder, do i give you more memorable memories or more sorrow ones ?

All i want is for you to be happy. I can give and take all i want to, just please let me know, show me that you're happy with me. Every time you cry because of me and what i do, it does hurt me too. What hurt me most is when you doubted me, when i can feel that you don't trust me.

I can't do everything alone, i need you to do it with me. To keep us both happy.



Love is strengthen by trust and faith.
Love is weaken by doubts.

No comments: