Oct 21, 2012

It.Hurts.So.Much.


" Love me ? Hahahahha. Joke. ". Those words, it hurts so much. Deep to the core. I don't think i can bear the pain for long. Till now, you still don't trust me. I don't know what else to do any more. I've tried so hard till it hurts and yet you still add salt into my wounds. You think, me not saying " I love you " last night hurts ? You have no idea what is Hurt. I don't know what hurts me more, you not trusting me that I love you or i failed to make you trust me.

Just because i didn't say I love you last night means i don't love you ? Just because i was playing a game and gave you late replies means my love to you is a joke ? Come on, you playing game in my face and i didn't say that you don't love me. Maybe - wait, scratch that. I just don't understand you. What's is a perfect guy to you ? A guy that listens to you all the time ? I admit im not presistant, i can't live on same routine everyday of my life.

I gave up so much for you and you tell me you don't trust me ? " I break my promise that i will trust you, sorry ". That's all you could say ? It strains my Heart when you sent me this. Just imagine if you're in my shoes, how would you feel ? If i tell you that i don't trust that you love me, how would it feel ? Or is it that my past that is affecting your trust towards me ? My past that i was a playboy.

So many unanswered questions. Me, giving in all the time doesn't mean you should make it as a tool. Me, being patient all the time doesn't mean i will be patient forever. Told you before i have a limit, don't reach it. You hurted me so much the previous time, and yet i still bear it and apologize and give in. But, sorry, not this time. This is just way over the line. I won't give in this time.




Borderline, babe.

No comments: