Oct 2, 2012

Heyy There, Yeah You !

Happy Mid Autumn Festival ! Tanglungs and candles (:

First of all, Happy Mid Autumn Festival ! A once a year festival where we eat mooncakes ! I still remember those times when the whole neighbourhood is decorated with lanterns and candles. Neighbours and kids, playing and eating mooncake together. Those were the days (: As time go on, people tend to forget about culture and tradition. They think of these culture and tradition as outdated activities or old fashioned. What they actually don't realize is cultures and tradition shows who we really are, shows what our race does, shows how harmony are we by celebrating festivals like Mid Autumn and importantly, shows how can we all get along and enjoy the celebration together.

I really do hope, in the future, i really hope future generations get exposure to their own culture and tradition. Wish in future, i still get the chance to see celebrations like this (: 


Truly am ):

" Hey babe, i'm sorry for what happened today. I really didn't mean to, i didn't WANT to hurt you. You know i've been with her for a year and nine months and your birthday is the exactly same date as hers. The way i used to remember my once-anniversary with her is really by her birthday because 21st and 20th are so close together. I've been using that way to remember my-once-anniversary for exactly a year and nine months. What exactly happened earlier was, you were talking about birthday and i was thinking about your birthday, then suddenly i talked about anniversary and 21st just slipped out, as a bad habit of my own. I'm very sorry because i know i've hurt you.

But there are things you got to know. Importantly is i got no reason to lie to you about anything okay ? I've let go of her long time ago because i found out that you're better. Yes, you act a lot like her but that's not the reason why i love you now. It's never like that. You're special in your own way.

I love you because i know i can be myself with you, i can depend on you, i know you'll be there when i need you, i know you care a lot for me and i love you because i love you. I don't need reasons to love you actually, because you're the only reason why i fall in love in the first place. I trust you.

I'm an asshole, i'm a jerk, i'm a bastard. You name it ! But trust me that i really do love you, you and you only (: " 

- By The Heart



There's no love,
If there's no you.

No comments: