Mar 4, 2013

Backfired


Made a selfish move, which is to keep something away for myself to know only. Now, it backfires at me and i lost my everything. One little secret and lie can do so much. 

I really hope you understand, i was desperate and scared at the same time. I was afraid i'm going to lose you for good, i was desperate to make you happy again. I know what i did was wrong, especially when i know how much you hated it. I only made that desperate move because that time we're just recovering from an argument and i don't want to worsen the situation, i was really afraid one wrong word i speak can make me lose you.  I really did planned to tell you on the day itself and other days, but ... Haih, i can go on and on explaining myself but you lose trust in me already. I'm that wrong person.

I can really swear that this is the only thing i lied about and the one secret i kept from you. 

I love you, Leong Yuen Mei !

No comments: