Mar 14, 2013

Ninth Day (:

Ninth Day down ! (: How am i today ? I'm fine, i'm great because i get to see you again today (: But whenever you're going to leave, i feel sad ): I miss you so damn much !

Didn't have a goodnight sleep because keep waking up in middle of sleep until i gave up trying to sleep back. Stayed up almost for the whole night but in the morning, had some interval naps cause afraid that i'll be late. Heee ! Woke up for good, went wash up and shower and made myself lunch. After that, head out and drive you from the station.

I thought we were late but then again, we're not. The lecturer is even later than us ! :P Went for lecture and all of my classmates didn't not attend the lecture. From my group, only me and babe attended the lecture. Feel so proud ! Lecturer was revising on early chapters for a while then back on track with today's chapter. Lecture was kind of boring, i tried my very best to focus but i failed :P

After lecture, we head for lunch with another two classmates of mine. Went pick them up then head for tomyam lunch ! Yummyumm ~ By far the tastiest tomyam i ever had, for now (: Until i go Thailand, i'm sure i will find better tomyams ! Four of us ordered the same dishes, which is tomyam  soup and rice. Mine was extra spicy and it was just the way i like it. Extra spicy ! For once, someone actually make it extra spicy when i asked them too ! Hehehehehe ! During lunch, we talked about many nonsense that doesn't make sense, i'm glad i get to make babe laugh (:

After lunch, we went for dessert at Tong Pak Fu again because Vince and Pek Lam want to use up their voucher before it expires. Had another bowl of ice blended something something. After that, we rushed to class.

Tutorial was kind of boring also but i enjoyed disturbing babe :P Teacher was discussing about tutorial questions and as usual, we didn't really paid attention. Time passed by fast though. Unexpectedly, it was time to go home already. Have to say goodbye to you again ):

Dropped babe and the bro at LRT station then i headed home because i thought i have to visit my hospitalized uncle today but then, when i went home, my dad told me that my uncle is okay already and he can go home already. So, in the end, just stayed at home for the whole night (:

You asked me why i always lie ? Is because afraid of scolding ? To be honest, i never think why also. No one ever asked me this question before, even i didn't asked myself before but one thing's for sure is that i don't people to worry about me. Remember i told you once that, i'm used to keeping everything to my own and manage everything by myself ? Yeah, i guess that's why. I just don't want people to worry so much about me and it was a bit of scared because whenever i tell the truth to anyone, they can't really accept it. It will turn out as argument in the end. If it's my parents, yes, you're right, they will scold me. I don't know why. 

But then until i met you, you showed me that i have to let it all out to feel better. With you by my side, i found out that i go through my problems in a better and faster way. I guess you can say that's why i don't really have to lie to you (: because you help me solve them all. The only things i lied before is just what i think is right for you, but i was so wrong. Now that i know, i will never lie to you again unless i'm planning a surprise for you, then i have to lie a bit. Hope you don't mind ! Heheheheh !

Don't worry so much about everything (: I'm sure everything will go on well, eventually. Study smart, work smart and don't push yourself too hard (: 

Besides everything, i'm still eagerly waiting for the day to come, officially couples again (: I love you, babe (:



Ninth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: