Mar 24, 2013

Nineteenth Day (:

Nineteenth day down ! Time feels so close, but yet so far. Today is a good day, besides for morning when i made you angry again ): Sorry ):

Woke up early again because have to send aunt to her doctor at Cheras. It wasn't a long way there, thank God there's no traffic jam today (: Reached there, waited for a while then went and find one of my cousin brother at a coffee shop. He's working as a barista, at some chinese restaurant. Chilled there for quite long and my babe wasn't up yet ): Pig :P

Parents' catch up with their old neighbors as they lived there previously. Listening stories about places there, ghost and kidnapping case and all. Very interesting (: at the same time, i found out Ampang is quite a scary place too. Anyway, after chilling, we went for some Ampang famous yong tau fu ! Didn't eat much also, was kind of full or maybe just don't feel like eating.

After eating, head our way back home. Traffic jam and i was stuck in it for almost an hour and that's how i didn't get to reply babe and made her angry ): I'm sorry ): Was forced to get a haircut and so we went to Wangsa Walk for a while to get my hair cut. Turned out bad but forget about it. After that, went Carefour cause mum wanna do some grocery shopping and after that head home.

Babe was still mad at me ): messaged her to asked what time should i go over then she told me she's going Midvalley later. She asked me whether i want to join then i said okay. Quickly went shower and then head out (:

When reached, we made our way to Midvalley with babe and the mum (: slight traffic jam but we still able to reach Midvalley. Parking was full but still manage to find one illegal parking spot ! Main point of going there is to used up the vouchers given by government to buy books and stationary. Once we reached, we head to MPH Bokstore but then, there weren't many choices of things and so, end up empty handed and left.

After Midvalley, we made our way to her aunty's place because she was gonna make awesome dinner ! (: Slight jam on the way there but it was fine, wasn't that heavy. When we reached there, i just sat around, not knowing what i should do. Helped shift some tables and chairs out. After that, i just chilled there for the whole day and enjoyed a cup of coke and some chocolates :P and took some pictures !

Cute chocolates that i can't eat ! Too cute !


And some photo sessions ! Yes, i cute my hair and yes, ugly i know ):


A while later, studied with babe for a while. She asked me questions and i tried my best to recall what i studied the previous night but i only managed to answer half of the full answers for each question ): After that, just chat and joke around until other guests came and dinner time (: Dinner time was superb awesome, for me at least because it was all super duper spicyyyy ! It's so yummyumm ! Too bad have to save some for the guest, if not i would vacuum everything into my stomach ! Hahahahahahah !

Chilled there after dinner, just play with kids and my phone and studied and it was hot, hot, hot ! I don't know it's because of the spicy dinner or the whether. Was sweating like mad dog ! A while later, everyone went a did inai, a muslim tradition thing except for me. Not really into it. Hehehehehe ! Everyone was excited ! 

This is what babe had (: One thing, i don't know why her hand looks greenish blue here :O

Chill until around 10 or so, the we left already. By the time reached babe's place, it was already about 11PM or so. Went in a borrow the toilet and then head home myself (: 


Sorry babe, made you angry once you woke up ): Didn't mean to. Thanks for inviting me over so such awesome dinner and awesome time with you ! Hehehehehehe ! I really had a great time with you, babe ! One important thing, thanks for teaching me MFS too :P You'll ace MFS, that's for sure. Hehehehehe ! I love you, babe (:


  Nineteenth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: