Mar 6, 2013

First Day (:

How was my day ? It was all about missing you. You seriously can't expect me to be okay right ?  But it's okay, one month is what you asked for, with one condition which is that i don't lie and don't keep secret from her. I will wait, as long as there's a chance to be with you again (:

It's a bit late already, but i can't seem to fall asleep. Today was scary, i passed out once but luckily i'm fine. Passed out once in the morning and another blackout during class. You asked me to go for a check up and i did, results are low glucose level, as low as 1.1. But i guess it's fine, it was low because i didn't had my breakfast.

Oh wait, i forgot to tell you something. The day before yesterday, i didn't sleep for two days straight ): Not that i don't want to, it's i can't. I don't want to say why but i guess you can guess why. Don't feel guilty, that's not my intention at all. I'm just saying.

That's all i got to say i guess (: I'll wait for a month, and i won't go for any girls okay ? Don't nonsense. I'm not the same guy as last time anymore. You changed me (: You might thought i'm sugar coating words but i'm not. Please, be mine again again ):





One day down.
I'm waiting (:
I love you.

No comments: