Mar 15, 2013

Tenth Day (:


Tenth day down ! (: How am i feeling today ? I feel great and had a happy day today. Why ? Because i get to spend the whole day with you ! (: I miss you still (:

What happened today ? I have to go through very brief with this post because i'm very sleepy ): Heheheheh. You called and i woke up with the thought i was late again, but that goodness i wasn't. Made breakfast and went shower, after everything, waited for babe's call and went out already.

Got class, so have to go for it. Hahahahaha ! Spend a lot of time looking for freaking parking, driving around the neighborhood like a stalker, but i was actually looking for parking. Minutes later, finally got a parking and the best thing is we're just in time for class ! Wasn't late at all :P

After lecture, we got almost two hours break but we wanted to study. So, we just had a simple lunch at the college's canteen and head to library to study until the next tutorial. It was my first time study in the library and i had to admit, it feels kind of nice despite the fact that we can't talk or play around ):

Tutorial wasn't long, so after that, went fetch sis home from a friend's house then go pick up Pek Lam and Johnson because we going to have dinner with the others later (: The others didn't reached very soon, so we went to mamak for a quick meal of roti telur ! After that only we made our way to Zen Korean BBQ Restaurant (:

The food was satisfying but i find it kind of little ? I don't know how to say but it tasted good ! (: 

Fried glass noodles (:

Steamed egg (:

Our side dishes, too bad it wasn't refillable ):

And awesome meat, there were more, forgot to take the other one ):

Picture of the day (:


After dinner, all of us went for desserts at KTZ Restaurant at SS2 ! It was kind of pack but luckily we found seats for all of us, 8 people (: I don't think anyone took pictures of our desserts. Too bad. Hahahahaha ! I had loh mai kai ! I'm addicted to em' ! Hehehehehe. After desserts, we went to the night market for a walk and then we head home (:

As much as how i want to sleep right now, i cannot not tell you how i feel today (: Firstly, i feel happy because i get to spend my whole day with you again (: I wish i can do this everyday. Secondly is i feel very touched for what you wanted to do for me (: Thank you for caring so much about me, i really appreciate it. No one has been so good to me, except for you. But no worries okay ? I'll be fine (: I can ask from parents' and all (: Really thank you for caring so much a bout me. I love you very much, babe ! (:




Tenth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:


No comments: