Mar 7, 2013

Second Day (:

Second day down. How was second day ? Just you, nothing's in my mind except for you. I miss you a lot ): I hope you do miss me too ):

Morning started of well, you let me call you babe still (: Went to Oldtown and studied alone, feels weird without you there with me. I was happy when you called me to drive you to school (: I get to see you earlier by few minutes today. Presentation day and it's not my turn, just sat down there, thinking about you (:

But then, did another stupid mistake today. If not, i'll be out with you right now. Sigh, why don't i see the signs when i need to ? ): Emo, very emo. Missed another chance. Sometimes, it's hard not to admit how stupid am i ): I hope i don't miss anymore chance.

But i didn't lie to you about something (: Yes, you got emoo and i'm sad about that but i really don't want to lie to you anymore. I've seen the consequences and i don't want it to happen again. It will only be truth among us now. Another is, this i'm very proud of myself, I didn't even take a sip of alcohol into my body today although almost everyone is having beer. Are you proud of me ? Hehehehehe ! Well, i hope you are (:

To be honest, i have the every urge to hold your hands, hug you and kiss you. But i know i can't ): That feeling, you know it's there but you can't hold it.

Every single day, i'm waiting for the day you call me babe again, waiting for the day when you hug me from behind again, waiting for the day you back in my arms again, waiting for the day you'll let me kiss you once again. I'm waiting for the day that you'll be mine once more (: Waiting for the day you tell me "I love you" again (:




Second day down.
Still waiting;
I love you (:


No comments: