Mar 23, 2013

Eighteenth Day (:

Eighteenth day down ! (: How am i feeling today ? Feeling great but things weren't very good at the evening and night ): Something happened and you starting to stress already ): Study smart, babe. Don't fall sick and over stressed (:

Today didn't have to wake up early, so slept in until quite late until babe called me with her super cute voice today, i don't know why she sounded so cute on the phone this morning ! Hehehehehe ! Once woke up, straight to the showers and got ready to go out (: She even forgot to call me to tell me that she already reached the station and so, she have to wait a while. Lucky i'm smart enough to leave home a little bit early :P

Reach there and picked her up. Babe wanted to have pizza for lunch today and so we did. But before that, i went and do some errands i have to do for my dad. After that, we head to the Pizza Hut near my secondary school and we met Jenny, our former classmate. We had personal pan pizza and spaghetti.

Wanted carbonara but they said don't have ): This is prawn something something 

Awesome fully cheesed pizza, Hawaiian pizza (:

Our side dishes, creamy mushroom soup and fried wedges (:

Sprite and Mountain Dew, babe said my Dew tasted like dishwasher ):


After lunch, i brought babe to where i first learn driving and i thought her driving :P Well, she's okay for a first timer but still, she seems scared :P But if she was to take her license now, i think she's ready to go (:

Driver in the making :P

We head to class after that, most boring class which we never attended before. We only attended this time because they say the lecturer will give exam guidelines ! Went there and got what we went for and got our coursework marks.

Some people weren't satisfied about what they got and they blame the teacher. Marks are important but then i don't think students can put the blame on the teacher for it. Yes, he didn't pushed us to pass up our homework for additional marks but he did mention about it. Just that, we chose to ignore because the teacher was a easy going one. You're older than many of us, we all expect you to be more mature ?

After class, we went home (: babe didn't want me to drive her home but i successfully persuaded her to let me drive her home. Hehehehehe ! Can see you longer for the day (: Left her home and i went home after that. Didn't stayed because i'm going to visit my uncle who just recover from operation (:

Reached home, had dinner and a little while later my aunty came. Then left home and made our way to my uncle's place. Traffic jam again, what's with traffic jam these days ? After a long bad traffic jam, finally reached my uncle's place.

Thank God he looked healthy but what breaks my Heart is when i saw his health report and it was bad, just bad because his kidney isn't working well any more. Then i see him sitting there alone, no one talking to him, i felt his loneliness. A while later, my aunty went and talked to him and then i joined in, joking with him and everything. He smiled, he laughed but too bad that's all i can do ): But i believe he's strong, i still arm wrestled with him and he has the strength, although it didn't lasted long. It's good to see him laugh and smile (:

Another day down, babe (: Which means another day close to the day ! I miss you very much ): Please don't fall sick study smart and don't overly stressed. Want to let off any gas, just come to me. I won't mind (: We work hard together ! I miss you, babe. 







Eighteenth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: