Mar 20, 2013

Fifteenth Day, Happy Birthday Daddy !

Fifteenth day down ! (: How am i feeling today ? Well, for today, wasn't very good ): Why ? Because i made you angry twice today ): So, things aren't very good ):

Woke up, almost woke up last today because slept late last night but who knows, someone is more later than me :P my babe ! Quickly washed up and showered and then head out. End up we're still late for class, not ordinary late but super late ! But it doesn't matter, since it's the last week already :P

Went to class, teacher wasn't giving any exam guidelines and keep asking us to attend Friday's lecture. I'm so very lazy ): But just for the guidelines, i guess i have no choice but to attend ):  After tutorial, we went for lunch with other classmates (: Ate at a nearby place. Food used to be kind of nice but now, it has no taste at all. Maybe it's just me, i don't know. Not very fond of it and the price.

Hang around at the place until it was  about lecture time then we  left for lecture. This lecture was giving, hopefully, accurate guidelines because lecturer seems confident ! If there was more lecturers like this, no students will fail at anything ! Hahhahaha ! Lecture was fun and interesting with stupid, crazy jokes ! After lecture, we went to the library to study but can't find my study mood. Only studied a bit ):

We left library half an hour before our next tutorial starts because we were hungry ! So, we head to the canteen for some food before class (: We headed to class right after eating. Class was boring also, lecturer did give exam guidelines but briefly only. Then again, it's better than nothing !

Didn't have plans for later because it was dad's birthday and have to drive sis home and to tuition. Just sent babe to the LRT Station. On the way there, i made babe angry again ): Haih. I'm sorry ):

Once reach home, mum told me to drive sis to tuition and go out and get birthday cake for dad with her. Reluctantly, i did what she said because i was very sleepy ): Get cake and came back, mum sad want to go out again because want to get dad his new phone. So again, drove out in sleepy mode. Went there, discussed for a while and get to know that they don't accept HSBC Bank credit cards for installment, which means my mum wouldn't want to buy the phone anymore ! Talk about bad luck ):

It was about 7PM that time and sis's tuition end at 8PM. I told mum i'm very lazy to drive back and out again in the one hour interval and so mum says go to Carefour ! Oh, how much i regret what i said ): I'm even lazier to go shopping with mum. Went Carefour until it was soon to be 8PM, we left and head to fetch sis from tuition center.


The birthday cake, Secret Recipe's Chocolate Fudge ! Yummyumm ~

 Daddy's making a wish (:

And family picture ! (:

Happy Birthday, Daddy ! Hope you get what you wished for and stay healthy and awesome like me :P I love you, daddy (:

Fifteen days down, babe ! I can't wait for the day to come (: I'm sorry about today that i made you angry, i know you're just worried and stress about exams and i know where i wrong. I'll do what i say i would do. I'm sorry you felt that way, babe ): But know this, I love you very much (: Wish i don't have to be away from you, ever !





Fifteenth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: