Mar 5, 2013

"This is best i can give to you, i'm sorry. We've finally broke up"


This will be the last post from my blog you'll ever see. I can apologize till it's the end of the world but it's still not going to change anything. I had the chance in my hand and i destroyed it this morning.

After this post, i'm going to private my blog already because i know you will cry and have mix feelings one day when you come back to my blog and read about our past

"This is best i can give to you, i'm sorry. We've finally broke up" Those words, every time i think back, i cried.

Here's to you ;

Please don't cry, i know you're strong. Be strong, don't be weak like me. Carry on with your lifestyle and don't worry about me. I'll be fine (: Know that whenever you need me, just call me. 

I'm sorry, sorry that i'm not the guy that you expected to be and i'm sorry i'm not the One. You can forget the promises i made, because i might break it anyway. I got no confidence in myself that i will fulfill it anymore, i'm very sorry.

I'm happy i had the chance to be together with you, i'm very happy you were once mine (: I will never regret times i had with you, i will never forget the times i had with you. Our memories will last in my Heart forever, i'm sure it will. From the day we first met, till the day we got together and till now, those moments will always be with me. 

Thank you for the memories, thank you for the times, thank you for the care, thank you for the love, thank you for the sacrifices, thank you for your hand, thank you for your hugs, thank you for your kisses and importantly, thank you for showing me true love (: Thank you for everything you've done for me.

I don't blame you, in fact, i can't blame you. This happen because of me. Any girl that got a boyfriend like me will also want to end the relationship. Who needs a guy who hurt her everyday, right ? I don't deserve you and you definitely deserve someone better. 

I hope you can do whatever you didn't get to do when you're with me and definitely wish you find the true Right one. You deserve a guy much better than me, that won't hurt you, not even once.

I had a hard time posting this post, i can't hold my tears. This length is the most i can do. I'm sorry if it's not the long story you wanted. I hope one day, i'll come back as a better guy and have you back in my arms. 

Farewell to the Perfect One.

Lastly, despite what happened, i still love you very much (: From the very bottom of my Heart (: I love you, Leong Yuen Mei (:


No comments: