Mar 30, 2013

Twenty Fourth Day (:

Twenty fourth day down, babe ! (: Just few more days to go. How am i feeling today ? Not great at all ): because didn't get to see you at all ): I miss you ):

Had a short day, didn't even know what i did in particular. Woke up early because aunt is going back today, gonna have breakfast with her and parents' in the morning. After breakfast, drop them off at the LRT Station and i went to Oldtown and study for my resit paper on Monday ): I felt i'm a very good boy today, some one should reward me :P And also, went cash in my pay cheque today. My first time also ! Hehehehehe !

Studied till it was about 12PM and i headed home. Studying alone is never fun and i was having a headache from all the memorizing ! Went home with the hope to go see babe later in the evening. When i reached home, i was kind of tired and just lied on the bed for almost an hour, doing nothing but messaging babe (: A while later, sat up and continue studying.

Babe suddenly told me today's plan cancel because heavy rain soon and postpone it to tomorrow or Sunday. Really turned my mood down and went emo ): For the whole day, i was really looking forward to see you ): Then suddenly like this. But i understand, you just don't want me to drive in the heavy rain (: But still, i was emo because end up, it didn't rain also. Babe went to sleep after that because was tired from the day.

While waiting for babe to wake up, was just lying on bed and day dream and on intervals, sat up and memorize some law shits. A while later, have to go out and drive sis home from tuition already and then we head to a bookshop to spend my book voucher. I got speakers ! At that time, babe was also awake already. Sis got a pendrive and mum got a keyboard !

After buying the stuffs, went home for dinner. Mum's cooking today (: After dinner and everything, sat back on my bed and tested the new speakers. It doesn't have the good bass sound i wanted but i realized i expected too much from a RM25 speakers. Hah. On the bright side, it's working well (: Whole night, did some interval studying also and chat with babe but babe was busy with drama ): Hahahahaha ! Joking, i don't mind at all.

Didn't really do much today, no pictures to post also. Heh. Before sleep, managed to make my babe emo again. Haih, fucking useless me. All the wrong words from my mouth. I'm sorry, babe ): Before semester break even started, already got myself a part time job.

Yeayyyeayy ! The day is coming closer ! Heheheheh ! Study well for the last paper, babe (: Although i still have two papers to go, i will also do my best. Sorry that i said nonsense, i really didn't mean it ): I'm sorry, babe ):


Twenty fourth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: