Mar 8, 2013

Third Day (:

Third day down ! (: How was today ? Today was good, and still, it's you i think about the whole day (: I miss you a lot and i hope you miss me too.

Came home late and woke up early. I'm not complaining, i know you'll be coming in the morning, i just don't want the same incident to happen again. Set five alarms and reminded mum to wake me up and it works ! Woke up at around six in the morning, waiting for you to wake up ever since (: Did a little bit of studying in the morning but morning is not my time, didn't last long.

You woke up in a bad mood. At first i couldn't figure out why but then later i know why already. You reached my place, you rushed presentation slides, i know what you're mad at already. It was two things. One was about the accountants and another is about me ): Made you angry again, i'm sorry. When we're about to leave for class, you hugged me from behind. You have no idea how happy i am at that time but you don't seem happy. It's like you're tired or not enough sleep or miss me, perhaps ? Wish it was because of miss me. Heh. I asked whether can i hug you too, but you didn't let ):

Had awesome lunch today. But i lost my phone cable, so only will post pictures up tomorrow when i find it. (Found another cable that fits my phone) We went Manhattan Fish Market for lunch because we purchased Groupon Deals.

Some cool fizzy mango drink.

Giant Platter ! We had two of this. So niceeee !

Salad but without dressings, weird ):

Awesome scallop spaghetti (:

Soup of the day !

And funny ice cream with chewing gum taste !


Had food poisoning from yesterday's supper. Vomited like hell and stomach cramping. Feel like slitting my stomach open ! Vomited for a very very long time.

Today, i tried to grab your hands but afraid you wouldn't like it because it hasn't been a month yet. It's so hard to contain myself ): Really wished i can hold your hands, feel your heat, wrap my arms around your waist again and you to call me babe again (:

Waiting for the day to hear you tell me, "I love you" again (:




Third day down.
Still waiting.
I love you (:

No comments: