Mar 1, 2013

Sorry Isn't Enough


This quote is what I've learned to believe through the hard way. Apologizing really isn't everything and also enough. We can apologize today and then repeat the same mistakes tomorrow. What's the point ? People say action speak louder than words and that's what i believe also. To gain forgiveness, we have to show them that we're truly sorry and regret the mistakes that we've done.

But me, i'm a different story. Sometimes, i realize that i said "Sorry" too much that it doesn't have a meaning to it any more. I can also apologize a million times and it still mean nothing. I apologize so much that i, sometimes, ran out of actions to prove that i'm really sorry.  I really want to make up for my mistakes and find ways to earn forgiveness through actions but the thing is, through actions means it requires time. 

Sometimes, i really wish i can do things that can earn your forgiveness and at the same time, make you happy again. But, it's just the timing, i can't find the right one. I gave up waiting because i know i can't tell what's going to happen next. Before anything bad happens, might as well do the things i want to do. Besides, i don't even know how much time i have, i might actually die tomorrow. Who knows ?

I don't know Time and obviously don't know when would mine end.

I'm very, truly sorry that i threw tantrums are you earlier today. I really didn't mean it, maybe i was just cranky because i get proper sleep the previous night. That's probably why i kept falling asleep. I know what you told me is just what's on your mind and you're just being honest. I shouldn't have got mad and threw tantrums. It was very irrational of me. I apologize from the bottom of my Heart ): and with everything i have and can do, i would do anything for you to be happy again.

People can treat me differently but it doesn't matter because i don't care. All i care about is you (: I bet i've said this a millions times before but i'm gonna say it again, I love you (: I might not be the best in the world but one thing is for sure, that is no one will ever love you as much as i do love you (: I can guarantee that.


No comments: