Mar 16, 2013

Eleventh Day (:

Eleventh day down ! (: How am i feeling today ? I'm feeling great but maybe not as great at the past two days ): You look emo and you don't want to tell me why ): Lack of sleep, maybe ? ):

Working tomorrow and it's late now, just get to sign in my blog. Sad case. Just gonna briefly go through my day (: Sorry ):

Woke up, wash up and all and went out to have breakfast with dad. After that, pick up babe from station and head to class. We were late, i was late. Hehehehhe ! After class, move on to Leean's surprise party and the boyfriend's place. We really did surprised her but thank goodness she didn't faint. The boyfriend provide food and the food tasted good. Especially the mash potato ! Yummyumm ~



After that, head back to college and found out lecture ended. So, we headed home. Dropped babe at the station, she don't let me drive her home ): When i reached home, i realized her phone is still with me. She used other people's phone and call, so i brought the phone out back to her. She looks angry and mad ): I'm sorry, babe.

And for the whole night, studied a bit then go through what am i suppose to do tomorrow for work. A bit nervous, first time working as, something like emcee but it's not. Hope i don't die of awkwardnes and butterflies in my tummy tomorrow (: Best thing is, i get to work with you again ! (: Yeeeeaaaayyyy ~ 

Hope we will have fun working together again and hope i don't get you into trouble ): Heee. I love you very much, i can't describe but i'm sure i love you more than anyone could love you in the world ! (: Heheheheh. Signing off. Have a safe journey here tomorrow (: Don't overslept :P






Eleventh day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: