Mar 10, 2013

Fifth Day (:

Fifth day down ! (: How was today ? Today was great too but a something happened in the end ): I'm sorry ): But almost spent the whole day with you, it's overall great (:

Woke up freaking early in the morning to drive mum and sis to school, got scolded in the morning. Bad morning ): I have replacement class too. After that, went home and shower then out again to have breakfast with dad. Babe told me to get break for her for breakfast. After breakfast with dad, i went and bought the bread and also Skittles for her (: She reached a while later and we head to class.

Class started at 9am until 12pm. It was a torturing three hours. Everyone was so sleep and class was so boring. Lucky babe was there, can't disturb a bit. Hehehehehe ! After class, drop babe and the bro at LRT Station and they went home. I had second round with friend, went mamak to wait till it was 1PM then went drive my mum and sis home.

After that, he was having problems so just asked me to accompany him play some games at cyber (: and so i did. Then babe invited me over for dinner cause the mum made steamboat and have some leftover with many more bacon meat ! Yummyumm ~ Played at the cyber cafe for an hour or so and then head to babe already (: Used another road there today cause have to pick babe and the mum up from Tesco, PJ and the normal road i usually use have heavy traffic jam, no idea why.

New road was nearer but expensive toll rate. Picked them up then head over to babe's place for a nap. I was very sleepy and so was she. Hahahahaha ! Slept till it was about 7PM and we woke up and have dinner ! (: Dinner was awesome ! and i enjoyed it very much ! (:

That's when shit started also, the bad part of the day ): She checked me and my sis messages and there's a little secret inside that i planned to tell her on a special occasion, to show her that i really did changed. But things came out the other way round ): She found out i lied and didn't believe me again ): I had to asked my sis to help me tell babe the truth and i hope she really believes me ):

You can tell me that you're not mad but i know you are, even if it's a little ); But babe, i'm sorry that i kept this from you but i just wanting to give you a surprise ): that i failed again. I'm a great liar i know i am, but i'm trying to change already ): I can't change completely in a day, please give me more time okay ? I'm sorry ):

Still waiting for the day to come (: The day when we're officially a couple again. Dear God (:




Fifth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (: 

No comments: