Mar 9, 2013

Fourth Day (:

Fourth day down ! (: How wast today ? Today was great and awesome (: Although we spent the whole day together, never did one second you did leave my mine (: I miss you.

Woke up and went out have breakfast with dad before heading to class. Today will be the last of presentation for me. No more presentation and have to start studying for finals already ): Finals is soon, few weeks time ):

Class and presentation ended early, so me and babe went for lunch at Manhattan Fish Market again for the scallop spaghetti (: We got one free meal, unintentionally. Just our  luck i guess ! Hehehehehe !

Fizzy mango something.

Scallop spaghetti ! Yummyumm ~

Two bowls of soup of the day (:

After lunch, we went for a movie. It has been a long time since we last went to the cinema ): and also a long time since we last took a picture together (:

After so long (: <3 i="">

Planned to have dinner with you cause you told me mum wasn't cooking but i need to fetch my sis home from tuition at 7pm. We decided to chill at Oldtown and watched a movie to pass time.

We had french toast for tea time (;

After fetching my sis home, then we head to babe's  place (: Not much traffic jam, just mild jam (: When we  reached, it was still kind of early and the mum can't leave yet as the kids haven't go home yet. Spend a little time the kids also, it has also been a long time since i last seen them ): When they went home, we  went for our dinner nearby (: 


Special homemade toufu

Fried vege

And curry fish head

Dinner was very filling, until now at this hour, i'm still full from dinner. After dinner, head over to babe's place for another movie before heading home (:


Had a great day today (: Got to hug you, get to kiss you and get to hold your hands (: Even got to hear you call me "Babe" few times. I was very happy ! But you told me, only for today i can do those, because it's a special day. You told me why you needed the time and things you want to do and accomplish before getting back with me. I totally understand those, i'll definitely wait for you (: Thanks for the effort to change things for our relationship (: Already fourth day down, few more weeks to go (: I hope you enjoyed today with me too, babe (: 

Waiting for the day to come (: Waiting for the day we become officially back together again (: I love you (:


Fourth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:



No comments: