Mar 22, 2013

Seventeenth Day (:

Seventeenth day down, babe ! Another day closer (: How am i feeling today ? Feel great and a bit sad. Made you angry again today ): Haih, i'm sorry ):

Have to wake up super early today, literally didn't sleep at all, because have to bring my aunty to the hospital. It's like freaking early in the morning. I have to drive in such blur state, even my eyes are closing while driving but luckily i made it through the journey. And another thing that made my morning even worse, traffic freaking jam ! OMG ! Stuck at one place for about half an hour. I was sleepy some more, imagine the situation.

When we reached the hospital, drop my aunty at the place she's supposed to be then me and dad went out for breakfast nearby. We had wan tan mee ! It was awesome, especially their char siew, it's special (: Chill at the coffee shop for a while then we went back to the hospital. I sat a while then left at about 9.30 because i told dad i got class at 11. When i was on my way home, i came to know that i don't have house keys with me ! I was so freaking cranky that time but still, i have to go to my mum's school to get the house keys from her.

Went home, shower and then head over to babe's place ! (: Felt a little bit better after a shower. Reached babe's place quite early and we went for lunch ! She had her fish head noodles and i had duck rice, it was a little over priced but it tastes good (: Pictures still with babe, will post up once i got them.


Fish head noodles ! She likes her fish separated from the soup :P DDY :P

My duck ! Didn't bother to take picture of the rice. Heheheheh !

After lunch, we went to SS2 Mall Oldtown to study. This is when i made her angry again ): I'm sorry, babe ): Please don't misunderstand, im only keeping it for something bigger ): Studied for a while and i really can't hang on any longer, i need to sleep ): Told babe about it, then we went back to her place and i can get my sleep ! Thanks, babe (: Slept for more than an hour and that was all i need ! Suddenly, it rained heavily and i can't leave. Babe's mum asked me to have dinner and so i did. The mum cook awesome food all the time and i very enjoyed each dishes i ever had before (:

After dinner, i had to leave ): because having some sort of family dinner today, was forced to leave early ): Have to say goodbye to babe and i didn't want to ): I miss you so much ): Didn't get to spend an exact whole day with you today but i am still glad i get to spend time with you (: I love you, babe (:





Seventeenth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: