Mar 13, 2013

Eighth Day (:

Eighth Day down ! (: How am i feeling today ? I'm feeling good, another great day with you today (: As long as i'm with you, everyday is a great day (: I miss youu (:

Woke up today when you called and i thought i was late but then again, you were the late one :P You didn't want to attend classes and so did i. Woke up, showered then head over to her place.

Reached her place at about 9.40AM, close to 10AM. Went there and cuddled for a while then we made our way to Bandar Sunway to get a self-powered bicycle for the kids. Didn't know the way, so we used Waze. After getting the bicycle, made our way back to babe's place to place the bicycle down. None of us know how to work it at first. After leaving it home, we went and had our lunch (: We had fish head noodles and ti taste Awesome ! :D

After lunch, we headed back to her place and watch the kids work with the bicycle. No one knows how to work it until the elder one comes home. She knows how to work it out and after that, they all had fun together. Played with the kids and later, got sleepy ): We had nap together and it's raining, so it's a great time to sleep.

Woke up at about 5 or later and we had our dinner, babe's mum home cook meal ! Awesome as usual, spicy and nice :D Hang around for a while again, watched drama with babe  and then i had to head out already, have a job briefing nearby (: The job briefing was very brief and fast, my job on my work day is only to facilitate games and guide and conduct the games. Sounds simply but kinda scary, afraid i might say wrong things :x

After briefing, went back to babe's place and went out to study together (: Went to Oldtown for study and we studied until about 11PM then we went home (:

About what you told me today, don't worry about it okay ? I'm jealous, i admit but i trust you (: Don't worry, your job is to tell me and my job is to make it go away. As long as i'm your number one, nothing can go wrong. Heheheheh ! Don't think so much, i'm fine. I can't scold you cause it's just feel, it's not something you can force it away, i understand. So, it's my job to make it go away (: I love you ! Another day down but another day closer to finals ! Nervous ? I know you are :P Study smart, babe and everything will turn out the way you like it.

The day when we're officially couples again is coming soon, can't wait for it (:



Eighth Day down
Still waiting 
I love you (:

No comments: