Mar 17, 2013

Twelfth Day (:

Twelfth Day down ! (: How am i feeling today ? I'm feeling awesome. I get to spend my whole day with you  again today (: It's the second time we're working together and it's fun ! Hehehehehe !

It's just going to be another brief one because need wake up super early tomorrow ): Sorry.

Woke up kind of early today because going out breakfast with dad before going for work. Slept a bit late last night, so have a little trouble getting up. Hehehehehe ! Got up in time anyway, wash up and went out for breakfast with dad. Had a fast breakfast because afraid that i might be late to go fetch babe from the station.

After breakfast, sent dad home and sent sis to friend's place. Then head to station to pick up babe (: and guess what, babe made me breakfast again ! (: Yummyumm ~ She made the mashed egg for me. My favorite (:

We didn't have trouble getting to our workplace, in fact, we got there early.Babe didn't have breakfast and i don't know where's the nearest McDonalds that opens early ): So, babe says go to nearby petrol station and have some simple breakfast. After breakfast, we head back to our workplace.

We were told what to do, i'm in charge of holding games for people and babe pumping the balloons and entertain kids. It's a very simple job and it's much more simpler when there's nobody came for the launching of the new car. Literally just chilled for the whole day and got RM150. Hahahahah !

Too much free time ! (: Hehehehe.

And this cute baby, RM239,888 !


Time passed by very fast, me and babe  were just hanging around and chit chatting and then it's lunch time. We went to a mall nearby where there is fast food outlets, Ampang Park Mall (: At first we planned to have McDonalds but in the end, we went for KFC instead. The line was quite long and the lunch was very filling and delicious ! We had Cheezy Hot Box with large Cheezy wedges.

Our lunch ! (:

After lunch, head back there and continue chilling until it was time to leave ! The feeling of the end of a working day felt so good. Head back over to babe's place because the mum wasn't cooking. Just planned to have dinner together. Used another way back, my first time in the Smart Tunnel ! Looks cool, got a bit Need For Speed feel. Hahahahah !

Took about half and hour to reach babe's place. When we reached, we both went and had a nap until it was time to go out for dinner. We only went to nearby SS2 to have dinner and then head home. That's how i end my day (: There are pictures but my photographer haven't send it to me yet. Guess everyone have to wait (:

Working with you is so much fun. I can't imagine my day today without would be like. Thank goodness they asked for another person and that person is you. I know you require seriousness when working, so i'll try my best to be serious. Hahahahahaha !

I love you, babe (:




Twelfth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: